Table of Content
1. There are three different kinds of "In-Text Resources" available in settings.
2. They are "Bible Sub-headings", "Tagged Resources", and "Interlinear Data".
3. There are shortcuts to toggle on or off "Tagged Resources", and "Interlinear Data".
Remarks: Turning "Interlinear Data" on through the shortcut gives "concise" mode of interlinear data only.
"Full" mode of interlinear data can only be selected from the menu on interlinear data, which will be described below.
4. Touch "Sub-Headings" in settings to select a version.
5. You can have two different settings for extra sub-headings on "Primary Text" and "Parallel Text".
6. After a version is selected, sub-headings are inserted automatically when a bible chapter is loaded.
Usage: This feature is useful for readings bible versions without sub-headings, e.g. American Bible Version.
7. Select "ADD" and versions of tagged resources, and "SAVE" in settings.
8. It is designed that tagged resource is inserted under the active verse only.
You can activate a verse and read together with a tagged resource simply by touching a verse number.
9. Tagged words / symbols are linked to lexicons or search view for lexicons.
Usage: This feature is useful for instant access to data on original biblical languages, lexicon lookup, or searching.
10. There are two modes, "CONCISE" and "FULL", of interlinear presentation.
11. "FULL" mode gives manuscript word, transliteration, lemma and gloss.
12. "Concise" mode gives manuscript word and gloss only.
Resources: Manuscript words are tagged to give instant access to morphology, data on original biblical languages, lexicon lookup, or searching.
Table of Content